Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland

@jaf4776 wrote:

She told me that they only had to do that if i responded within a certain time frame of their initial letter.  Anyone know the law here?  I am in Massachusetts.

The answer to that is "I never received the letter". Since they are too cheap to send such notices CMRRR, if you deny recieving it, the burden of proof is on them and they cannot prove you ever reveived anything unless you tell them. That is why WE send them our DV's CMRRR, because other wise they would end up in the trashcan at least 75% of the time.

Message 51 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

please PM me any contact info if possible. these vultures are hard to deal with and my score took a huge hit when they started reporting Smiley Sad

Message 52 of 56
kamie24240

If possible, may I also have this contact info?  I am also dealing with this diaster, and almost close to clearing my record.  Many thanks in advance, all! Smiley Happy

Currently: 732 EQ  l  713  TU  l  684   EX  - 05/01/2020

Starting FICOs: 482 EQ  l  469 TU  l  520  EX - 10/2014
Message 53 of 56
Suffie

My attorney said they aren't licensed in Massachusetts and are being sued in a class action lawsuit disputing their ability to collect in Massachusetts.

Message 54 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey can someone please pm me midland email information. They never respond back through mail.thanx

Message 55 of 56
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Time to retire this old thread. Feel free to start a new one on the subject.

Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.