Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mission Lane Visa for Rebuilding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mission Lane Visa for Rebuilding

@Anonymous ahhhhh that makes sense. But also... kind of confusing lol. Did you get your CLI? Or are you due next month too?

Message 31 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol, I'll be on my 6th statement today actually , so yea next month on the 3rd will be my 7th. So we'll see

Message 32 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

We shall resurrect this thread once more next month lol! 

Message 33 of 53
kflo01
Contributor

Im on to my 8th statement and I do not have a CLI yet. Going to call them today.

Never have been late or anything like that. Always paid more than the min, some months paid off everything in a month. Decent usage also.

Message 34 of 53
kflo01
Contributor

Sent them a message via their web site messaging system. We shall see. My 8th statement just popped up in my account. You can get a CLI after paying your 7th statement.

Message 35 of 53
kflo01
Contributor

So I finally got my CLI increase today. It was after writing them a letter on their internal message system then getting a denial back....then me writing them back AGAIN. I will let you read it below.

I am officially requesting a credit line increase on my account.

ML: Thank you for contacting us.

We are not able to issue credit line increases by request.

We automatically review accounts to determine eligibility after 7 completed statement cycles. 

Demonstrating a positive repayment history plays an important role to become a prime candidate for a credit line increase.

If your account becomes eligible for a credit line increase, we'll automatically reach out to you by email or through your online dashboard at www.missionlane.com/.

We hope this information helps and we thank you for being a valued Mission Lane customer.

Regards,
Sam

Thank you for the feedback. I have not missed or been late with a payment since I opened the account. nor have I been late with any of my other account either.

This was yesterday afternoon. A few minutes ago I got the following in a email.

ML1.GIF

Message 36 of 53
Beilin
Established Member

Congrats on your CLI! That's strange that they didn't automatically review but this will be helpful for others in the same situation. 

Filed bk7 05/19
Discharged 08/19

Starting FICO8 Scores 05/19:
EX 462 EQ 474 TU 495
Current Scores FICO8 07/20:
EX 651 EQ 672 TU 659
Message 37 of 53
donwhall70

They started me at $1000 for some reason. Honestly, I don't really need a cli, I am more curious about how long it takes them to lift the 5 day waiting period. 

Message 38 of 53
Beilin
Established Member

@donwhall70 wrote:

They started me at $1000 for some reason. Honestly, I don't really need a cli, I am more curious about how long it takes them to lift the 5 day waiting period. 

After 3 months the 5 day waiting period lifted for me and the payments are now credited and available the next business day. 

Filed bk7 05/19
Discharged 08/19

Starting FICO8 Scores 05/19:
EX 462 EQ 474 TU 495
Current Scores FICO8 07/20:
EX 651 EQ 672 TU 659
Message 39 of 53
donwhall70

@Beilin wrote:

@donwhall70 wrote:

After 3 months the 5 day waiting period lifted for me and the payments are now credited and available the next business day. 

Nice. I hope they do the same here. 

Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.