Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montgomery Wards GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Montgomery Wards GW

Has anyone had any success with removing a charge off account with Montgomery Wards? The account is paid but still negatively affecting my credit report/score and I haven't been able to find any contact information to send a GW. If anyone can help with contact info (PM the info of course) I thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Montgomery Wards GW

I had a charge off from them on all 3 credit reports. I paid it off and then called and asked if they would consider deleting the chart off. They told me they couldn't so I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor told me that it is against their policy to do that but she would take a look at it. They never got back with me but after a couple of weeks they disappeared off my reports and has started off for 3 months. I just called the main customer service phone number. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Montgomery Wards GW

I've tried calling before and even speaking with a supervisor and I got no where sadly. But it's definitely worth another try. Thanks for your resonse!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.