cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MooseMoney's Progress Thread!

SG1175

Re: MooseMoney's Progress Thread!

That's awesome news! I'm currently dealing with The Bureaus Inc as well and it's not going so well. They are my only derog account on my record and I didn't even know about it until I went to apply for a mortgage!

I've read through a few of your threads and am assuming @j090107  was the one that gave you the email to contact The Bureaus Inc. Any chance one of you wouldn't mind forwarding that along to me?? I'm so desperate at this point with my lease ending and moving in with my parents until this is all sorted out.

Who would've thought at 24 I'd learn so much about credit scores though! A blessing in disguise for sure!

Message 61 of 63
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@SG1175 wrote:

That's awesome news! I'm currently dealing with The Bureaus Inc as well and it's not going so well. They are my only derog account on my record and I didn't even know about it until I went to apply for a mortgage!

I've read through a few of your threads and am assuming @j090107  was the one that gave you the email to contact The Bureaus Inc. Any chance one of you wouldn't mind forwarding that along to me?? I'm so desperate at this point with my lease ending and moving in with my parents until this is all sorted out.

Who would've thought at 24 I'd learn so much about credit scores though! A blessing in disguise for sure!

Welcome to the forum!

This thread is older. The OP hasn't logged on in a month or so and the person you tagged even a bit longer.

There isn't a ton of information on the CA, but I did read in one older thread they worked with MooseMonkey on a PFD via phone call from the number on their website. 

Perhaps someone will chime in, the only other email I saw was from the "info" one.

Good luck!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2020: TU: 755 | EQ: 770 | EX: 771
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Message 62 of 63
Scorpius
Contributor

@SG1175Let me know what you find out about The Bureau's please. I have 2 accounts with them to work on in the next couple of months and I have not had much luck finding any info about them either.

Message 63 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.