cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage post BK rebuilding advice

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Mortgage post BK rebuilding advice

Ok so i want to buy a house in 2020, after our BK7 7 hits 2 yrs Feb 22. Plan on doing FHA with NFCU  I recently baught my scores for both of us (see below)
Profile 1 is me, 2 is my wife,
1- Credit 1 900 limit
Ollo 900 limit
Capital 1 plat 3000 limit new this year
NFCU CLOC 500 limit
NFCU loan 230/3001 61 month loan so less then 8%  NEW this year
Self lender less then 240/500 be paid off before mortgage
AU on wifes store card 2500 limit survived BK so oldest card on my file.
AOA 13 months, 1% uti using AZEO, 16 inq, 7 should fall before mortgage
2- AU on credit one above 900
store card 2500 limit BK survivor
OLLO 1000
Lend up CC 2000
Capital 1 plat 2000
kohls 1000 (BK SURVIVoR)
student loans currently in forbearance due to lawsuit against scool looking for loan forgiveness, aprox 8k
Joint on the NFCU CLOC 500
AOA 4y+ (thanks to student loans, and 2 accounts surviving BK
1% UTI AZEO
12 inq 6 should be falling off prior to mortgage

Aside from sitting tight, and keeping everything good, am i missing any chance to boost my score? i am close to 680 mid mortgage, and would like to clear atleast that for rate purpose. Not sure what else to do maybe i have done all i can? Thanks...
fico 8
EQ 1 688 2 674
t 1 676 2 635
exp 1 689 2 652
mortgage
ex 1  697 2 701
t 1 690 2 664
eq 1 636 2 648

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mortgage post BK rebuilding advice

I dont see much else you can do other than refrain from apping for any new credit prior to the mortgage and work on SP CLIs.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.