Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Recent Stats (My rebuild journal)

tag
HO8X7696
Valued Member

Most Recent Stats (My rebuild journal)

I figured I should update with my stats now that I've gotten multiple approvals. I was in the garden for 19 months but was pulled out when my car got totaled. I got a new car loan,  Alliant credit card,  Idaho Central Credit card,  and AOD credit card. 

American express 1y 6m $22,400 apr 20.99

Capital one 1y 6m $1100 apr 25.24

Alliant 1m $2500 apr  14.24

Idaho Central 1m $5000 apr 12.74

AOD 1m $5000 apr 7.49

Wells Fargo PL $9075 9m paid off

Idaho Central AL $22,300 1m

Credit age 2 years (will update once my accounts all post) 

No derogatory accounts and good payment history. 

Inquiries- TU 7 EX 7 EQ 5

Fico score TU 760 EX 772 EQ 760 

*the Wells Fargo loan will stay on my report for a while right?

Also my plan,  go back to the garden for two years till my inquiries fall off. Get a credit increase from Alliant, AOD, and get a mortgage from Idaho Central.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Most Recent Stats (My rebuild journal)

Closed paid in good order reman for up to 10 yrs post close. I have changed the title of this thread and included that it is your rebuild journal. This way you do all your updates here the thread remains open and wont be closed at the 1 year mark.

Message 2 of 7
HO8X7696
Valued Member

It's been almost 2 months since everything finally posted.  My score dropped 30 points on all 3 credit bureaus. My score just went up randomly 20 points on each bureau  last night. 

Currently my scores are EX751 TU 753 EQ 757 nothing else major has changed.  My main focus is trying to fix my credit age. That is what everyone mentions is terrible when looking at score factors. It dropped to 1y 8m but hoping it will start going back up again soon. 

Message 3 of 7
SoonerSoldier33
Frequent Contributor

@HO8X7696 wrote:

It's been almost 2 months since everything finally posted.  My score dropped 30 points on all 3 credit bureaus. My score just went up randomly 20 points on each bureau  last night. 

Utilization changes? 

Currently my scores are EX751 TU 753 EQ 757 nothing else major has changed.  My main focus is trying to fix my credit age. That is what everyone mentions is terrible when looking at score factors. It dropped to 1y 8m but hoping it will start going back up again soon. 

Your scores look great! There's only one thing that raises AAOA...time. Stay in the garden, and you'll just keep improving. 

Team Garden Club as of Oct 2021
Message 4 of 7
HO8X7696
Valued Member

Been about 6 months and my score is doing pretty good.  Took a nose dive once all my new accounts posted but now they seem to have rebounded. 

TU790 EX785 EQ784 

Just letting my accounts continue to age. The only big difference is my American express card got an increase of a couple thousand.  Now it's 29100.

Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congratulations @HO8X7696 for your progress on your credit rebuild journey.

Message 6 of 7
moto4man
Regular Contributor

Nice work!

Starting Score: 547EX
Current Score: 694EX 689EQ 696TU
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.