Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving on up!

tag
Gerri
New Contributor

Moving on up!

Hi all,

After securing an auto loan yesterday with, what I think is a great rate, (3.49 on a used 2010 vehicle) I just wanted to give a thanks to all of those here that have been so helpful to me on this journey!  I have learned all about DV, MOV, PFD,GW, early delete requests, patience, and perseverance!  Without you all I would not be movin on up with my FICO scores........

I still have more to do but I feel I am on my way.  As you can see in my siggy I have a goal score to hit and I will patiently work to get there.  I have a collection account with ATT that recently popped up that has been taken care of and will be deleted within the next few weeks and I am anticipating getting back some of those 38 points that I lost when it showed up a couple of weeks ago!   After that is cleared up then I just have to wait until November for a couple of old charge offs to fall off (will still continue to ask EX and EQ for early deletesSmiley Wink) and I will do a mortgage refinance.  Then I will be rockin and rollin with my credit for my goals!

There is no way that I could have done ANY of this without this board and its members!  And to those of you that have listened to me through PM I want to thank you especially for helping to get me to this place!  I promise to give you some peace now!Smiley Very Happy

After November I will have 1 judgment on my report that is paid and will come off in 2017.  Then I will have all open positive accounts (including my new auto loan) and 1 CO that is due to fall off in 2016.  Yes indeed, I have come a loooooooooong way!  Thanks again gang, you ROCK!

Starting Score: 599
Current Score: EQ-739,TU-738
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Re: Moving on up!

Great job! Keep it up Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.