cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Reports from same company on Credit Report...what to do?

tag

Multiple Reports from same company on Credit Report...what to do?

Hello,

I have several student loans in collections...however, some are reported over 5 times on my credit report from the same company.  Is there a way to get this fixed or does it have to stay this way?  Please let me know...because it is really hurting my credit score.  Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Reports from same company on Credit Report...what to do?

Dispute them as duplicates....send copies of the reports...with the highlighted entries...to the CRA...don't just dispute over the internet...I did that ..and a moonth later it came back verified...I was not disputing the validity of them...but two days ago I faxed EX the copies of the reports...with a letter...and I'm waiting...GOOD LUCK!!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

slyhouse08 wrote:
Dispute them as duplicates....send copies of the reports...with the highlighted entries...to the CRA...don't just dispute over the internet...I did that ..and a moonth later it came back verified...I was not disputing the validity of them...but two days ago I faxed EX the copies of the reports...with a letter...and I'm waiting...GOOD LUCK!!

Follow his advice. I also agree, do not dispute online. I have had incorrect items come back as verified :/.

Message 3 of 4
tiff
Regular Contributor

Did you pull your report from annualcreditreport.com.?  If so, the same thing happended to me yesterday.  I had multiple entries on all my account.   this was on my EQ report.  Report the problem to them.  They have been screwing up a lot later.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.