Multiple same OC's?!

tag
pimpedoutgeese
Established Member

Re: Multiple same OC's?!

There that bad eh? haha!

Wish I'd known before I sent!

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ FICO - 518 TU FICO - 534 EX - ???
Current Score: EQ FICO - 605 TU FICO - 584 EX - ???
Goal Score: 720 Across the board!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 41 of 43
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

I've been seriously thinking of going in there and deleting those PFDs.  I'll put a thread on it to the other mods and see what they think.

Good! And the mile long DV letter that asks for proof of your first born too.

Message 42 of 43
pimpedoutgeese
Established Member

At any rate I sent off a letter that corrects my name on EQ (for some reason my moms name was my middle name...what?!) I sent a simple DV to every collection on my credit reports and a PFD to a charge off account. I think I touched about everything. Now it's just a wait game... But what can I do about the negative accounts? GW letter? I looked and I think one account has a CA... Ill double check

Thanks everyone!! Any recommendations? Credit monitoring?

EDIT: I do have SOME success... atleast I will know for sure in a few days here. I called the OC about taking off the multiple TL they had on my account. No stress, no fuss, no muss.... sure we will! Wow. They said it sould be gone within 72 hours. If not call them back. I will check in 72 hours. If not I will request again and get it in writing.

Thanks all!!!!

Starting Score: EQ FICO - 518 TU FICO - 534 EX - ???
Current Score: EQ FICO - 605 TU FICO - 584 EX - ???
Goal Score: 720 Across the board!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.