cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 700 club Jacket size is large, Order it now I am on my way! The Jacket came today, Fits Great

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 700 club Jacket size is large, Order it now I am on my way!

Michelle, do you recall the process when you got another Target card after the charge off?

I recently applied for a Target store card and after not seeing the inq on my reports after a few day, I called to speak with a csr.  Apparently, I had a charge off back in 99 and csr said they don't run credit if you have had a card with them in the past.

Shocked because I actually don't remember having a card with them before, let alone a charge off - this could just be selective memory at its best!! - I tried to ask her if it was paid, who it was sent to for collections, but because of the date, there is no history details.  I became a little irritated that I am being judged on that but no info could be given on the account, but the csr was very polite and helpful and pointed out that I just needed to wait (I keep hearing that word a lot lately) for their response letter.

I just wondered what your experience was with Target after a charge off.  TIA
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The charge off I had was never with Target.  When I got my target visa they never asked me about my charge off, or verified my income.  They just said do you want to use your target visa to pay for your purchase.  I said yes and than paid off the balance at the CS counter. 

Michelle
Message 12 of 18
mcap1263
Established Member

that is great to hear how long did this take?  thanks for posting very encouraging!!!!!!
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

My jacket arrived to day.  700 baby
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Very inspiring posts. So happy to see you reached your goal.
Message 15 of 18
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MichelleRichards65 wrote:
My jacket arrived to day.  700 baby

Congrats! I'm right behind you.
Message 16 of 18
Ned505
Contributor

Re: My 700 club Jacket size is large, Order it now I am on my way! The Jacket came today, Fits Great

Great Job!!!!

Can you tell me who the Good Will Friendly companies are?

Message 17 of 18
cfletch123
Established Member

Re: My 700 club Jacket size is large, Order it now I am on my way! The Jacket came today, Fits Great

please let me know who the gw friendly co's are too please
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.