Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BK is now off of all my reports!

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

My BK is now off of all my reports!

Today is the BIG Day!!! I woke up to find EQ automatically deleted my BK so it's no longer reporting on any of my reports!!! I feel like I'm walking out of prison after a 10 year bid. Carrying a bag with my minimal belongings, shaking the guy's hand as I pass through the gate then turning to look back one more time before getting into my waiting ride that will take me to a place where I can start over. Okay, maybe not as dramatic because I started over a long time ago. I'm in a good place now.  I hope I never return to BK prison... 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My BK is now off of all my reports!

@masscredit wrote:

Today is the BIG Day!!! I woke up to find EQ automatically deleted my BK so it's no longer reporting on any of my reports!!! I feel like I'm walking out of prison after a 10 year bid. Carrying a bag with my minimal belongings, shaking the guy's hand as I pass through the gate then turning to look back one more time before getting into my waiting ride that will take me to a place where I can start over. Okay, maybe not as dramatic because I started over a long time ago. I'm in a good place now.  I hope I never return to BK prison... 

This is great!  I asked TU for an EE for mine in Feb but EQ and EX would not return the kindness. Mine drops off in June!  My TU score shot up so I am looking forward to seeing what the other 2 will look like.  I agree, 10 years is a long time and I'm hoping to rise from the ashes stronger than I was before.

Message 2 of 15
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I requested an EE from TU 6 months early.  They removed it from my report in minutes.  I then requested it from EX 3 months early. That turned into a month long process. One of my credit unions received something that said I was going to be filing for BK so I could no longer see the loans and credit card that I have with them. They fixed that when I explained what happen.  My BK filing date was 6/23. EQ automatically deleted it on the first day of the month before. I expected it to be 30 days early so it was a surprize when I saw it gone.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked EX and my BK is GONE!!! It looks like it was removed the day before my birthday!! I know the supervisor I spoke with really wanted to do it but said he couldn't but if he could find a way he would and I would know!  My score is not due to update for another 24 days and by then 3 inquiries will age to a year! 

And now all that is left is EQ- I won't even bother try to rock that boat! 

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hasselfree, go to www.creditchecktotal.com and do the 7 day trial for a dollar. Pull your scores and then cancel the trial. This definitely deserves some instant gratification!
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Hasselfree, go to www.creditchecktotal.com and do the 7 day trial for a dollar. Pull your scores and then cancel the trial. This definitely deserves some instant gratification!

You are 100% correct!  I deserve it! 

Thank you!!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please share your updates if you don’t mind - we all love a happy ending Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@masscredit  Congrats! 

Message 8 of 15
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats there @masscredit!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @masscredit! What kind of score jump did you get?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.