Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BK is now off of all my reports!

tag
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

Re: My BK is now off of all my reports!

Congrats indeed! I know that is a great feeling!!!

BK Freeeeeeeeee!Smiley LOL

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Masscredit and Hasslefree!

I'm waiting for mine to fall off.  My date is 9/23.  I did an online dipute on TU and requested an EE a few weeks ago and they took it off.  I did the same with EX and I'm still awaiting the results.  They are supposed to let me know by May 15th.  I'm guessing they will say no but I'm anticipating calling right after June 1st as that will put me in the 3 month window for EX.  I'm assuming they go by the month and not the date.  I figured I would not even try EQ.  

Message 12 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, enjoy.
Message 13 of 15
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations @masscredit! What kind of score jump did you get?

My biggest gain was when it was deleted off of my TU report. I gained 43 points. I recently took advantage of some 0% offers for a few big purchases so I haven't been maximizing my scores (TU had a high of 801). Some cards reported new balances when the BK was deleted from my EQ report so I don't have an exact number. It looks like about 26 points.  Even with balances reporting on multiple cards now, my scores are still in the 750s-760s. Feels good to be able to do that.  I'll now work on paying those balances off to try to get all of my scores over 800.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those aren’t small gains, congratulations!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.