cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BK is now off of all my reports!

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Re: My BK is now off of all my reports!

Congrats indeed! I know that is a great feeling!!!

BK Freeeeeeeeee!Smiley LOL

Starting Score: EX 551|TU 565|EQ 556
Current Score: EX 551|TU 565|EQ 556
Goal Score: EX 620|TU 620|EQ620

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 15
Regular Contributor

Congrats Masscredit and Hasslefree!

I'm waiting for mine to fall off.  My date is 9/23.  I did an online dipute on TU and requested an EE a few weeks ago and they took it off.  I did the same with EX and I'm still awaiting the results.  They are supposed to let me know by May 15th.  I'm guessing they will say no but I'm anticipating calling right after June 1st as that will put me in the 3 month window for EX.  I'm assuming they go by the month and not the date.  I figured I would not even try EQ.  

Message 12 of 15

Excellent, enjoy.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 13 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

Congratulations @masscredit! What kind of score jump did you get?

My biggest gain was when it was deleted off of my TU report. I gained 43 points. I recently took advantage of some 0% offers for a few big purchases so I haven't been maximizing my scores (TU had a high of 801). Some cards reported new balances when the BK was deleted from my EQ report so I don't have an exact number. It looks like about 26 points.  Even with balances reporting on multiple cards now, my scores are still in the 750s-760s. Feels good to be able to do that.  I'll now work on paying those balances off to try to get all of my scores over 800.

Cap 1 - $23,000 / Lowe’s - $17,000 / Barclay Apple Rewards - $15,000 / Capital 1 - $15,000 / Walmart - $15,000
Cap 1 - $12,000 / PenFed - $10,000 / JC Penney - $10,000 / Discover IT - $9700 / Discover IT - $7500
NFCU - $7300 / Barclay Rewards - $5400 / DCU - $5,000 / Merrick - $2400 - Total - $154,300

EQ - 765 / TU - 761 / EX - 755
Message 14 of 15
Senior Contributor

Those aren’t small gains, congratulations!

Scores 1/2019:
Scores 8/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards:
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.