Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Experian Nightmare...Please Help!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Experian Nightmare...Please Help!!!!

I am attempting to pull up my FULL Experian CR, and I have gone through the following steps:

1. Went to FreeCreditReport.com and accessed my EX CR. However, on my collections it does not list the DOFD or "Expected to be deleted" date. Called FCR.com and they informed me to contact EX.
  2. Called EX...there is no live support, so I can't ask anyone for help.
  3. Went to annualcreditreport.com, but when they had be validate some information, it was asking questions about accounts that are not on my report (compared it to the report I was view on freecreditreport.com). So since I could not verify, I could not gain access to my CR.
  4. Tried MyFico, but they said I didn't have enough information to pull up a report.
  5. Tried to access my CR straight from Experian.com, but they asked me about the same accounts as before, and I could not properly verify the information.

Does anyone know of a LIVE customer support number to annualcreditreport.com, so I can speak to a rep and verify my information over the phone. Or, does anyone know what website I can use to pull up my EX CR and see the DOFD. Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Experian Nightmare...Please Help!!!!

You would have to wait until tomorrow...and contact Experian...there is no live person for AnnualCredit Report.com...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Experian Nightmare...Please Help!!!!

locklin wrote:
I am attempting to pull up my FULL Experian CR, and I have gone through the following steps:

1. Went to FreeCreditReport.com and accessed my EX CR. However, on my collections it does not list the DOFD or "Expected to be deleted" date. Called FCR.com and they informed me to contact EX.
  2. Called EX...there is no live support, so I can't ask anyone for help.
  3. Went to annualcreditreport.com, but when they had be validate some information, it was asking questions about accounts that are not on my report (compared it to the report I was view on freecreditreport.com). So since I could not verify, I could not gain access to my CR.
  4. Tried MyFico, but they said I didn't have enough information to pull up a report.
  5. Tried to access my CR straight from Experian.com, but they asked me about the same accounts as before, and I could not properly verify the information.

Does anyone know of a LIVE customer support number to annualcreditreport.com, so I can speak to a rep and verify my information over the phone. Or, does anyone know what website I can use to pull up my EX CR and see the DOFD. Thanks!!!

During the verification process, they will sometimes ask about accounts that do not belong to you. You simply state "n/a" or "does not apply" whatever that option is.

If myFICO could not pull your report, then I'd say you don't have anything on your report.

When you got denied through annualcreditreport.com it should have given you a phone number or address to call and request your report by mail. It is automated and easy to order by phone through annualcreditreport.com
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.