Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FIRST Pre-Qualified Offer !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FIRST Pre-Qualified Offer !!

Did my rounds this AM on the pre-qual sites & I got my first prequalifed offer !!

& it was the Citi Double Cash Card. . . . Gave a crazy high, yet solid apr of 23.24%

I don't think my scores are strong enough to apply yet so I will wait a few months.

Plus I just got a new card so I want to focus some attention to that so i can get the sign up bonus. 

Overall, I'm excited ! Does anyone have a negative perception of citibank ? Anything I should be concerned of ??

EX - 660

EQ - 635

TU - 635

one collection on both TU & EQ for $4500. 

last late payment was about 10 months ago.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My FIRST Pre-Qualified Offer !!

@Anonymous wrote:

Did my rounds this AM on the pre-qual sites & I got my first prequalifed offer !!

& it was the Citi Double Cash Card. . . . Gave a crazy high, yet solid apr of 23.24%

I don't think my scores are strong enough to apply yet so I will wait a few months.

Plus I just got a new card so I want to focus some attention to that so i can get the sign up bonus. 

Overall, I'm excited ! Does anyone have a negative perception of citibank ? Anything I should be concerned of ??

EX - 660

EQ - 635

TU - 635

Congrats!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EX - 660

EQ - 635

TU - 635

Congrats! Can you list your pre-qual sites? I'd like to do some rounds some too. Just curious where you went.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey centzor, I just go to my regular 4. 

Capital One

Chase

Citi Bank

Discover

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey centzor, I just go to my regular 4. 

Capital One

Chase

Citi Bank

Discover

Thanks! Looks like I'll be applying to Citi soon.

Message 5 of 13
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

EX - 660

EQ - 635

TU - 635

Congrats!

Congrats! Yes I would wait if I were you as well. I got denied by citi with similar scores and a clean EX which is what they pulled. 

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

wisco & centzor, the discover pre-qual result isn't a good indicator of eventual approval.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct, i like checking Discover to see if it will ever generate a solid & specific apr %. . . I think it always recommends the IT card.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I prequalified for both Discover and Citi, but we're denied after the application process. 2 HPs recently.... ugghh. I'm in the garden now until January.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were**** stupid 2 year old droid
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.