cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My (MommaBear83) Rebuild Thread. (UPDATED)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My (MommaBear83) Rebuild Thread. (UPDATED)

Congrats on having one less collections on your report! Smiley Happy Happy Tuesday to you lol

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

my experian score finally passed 600! 602... and fico mortgage score went from 514 to 578! getting there slowly but surely! will update mid month when my balances update for my first month of AZEO! 

fingers crossed!

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on having one less collections on your report! Smiley Happy Happy Tuesday to you lol

So sorry I didnt see a notification that someone responded! Thank you Smiley Happy hope all is well on your journey as well! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So sorry I didnt see a notification that someone responded! Thank you Smiley Happy hope all is well on your journey as well! Smiley Happy

It's alright, a few hiccups, I'm going to update my thread within a few days. Congrats on getting into the 600 on your experian Smiley Happy and increasing your fico mortgage score.
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Ex FICO 8 finally hit 620!! AND.. Mortgage score is up to 587 from 515!! 

I know there is still so much work to be done but I am exstatic to be above 600 and to have finally hit 620 and for mortgage score to be above 580 was another really huge milestone I have been dreaming of reaching!

I know it's likely still a long way off but my new goal is to make it to the 700 club by early 2020.. I know I can get there!! Thanks everyone for all of the support and advice! <3

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I began receiving preapproved offers in the mail recently for the first time in a long time! I am excited to feel like my rebuild is going well! Smiley Happy I wont be accepting any of this madness with 79$ AF!! but it FEELS GOOD that someone is willing to offer me an unsecured card! Can't wait til some of my dream cards become a real option! Smiley Very Happy

it's the small victories that keep my moral high as my score moves upward at snails pace. lol

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Experian Mortgage score just passed 600 today! probably bc my most recent late payment was a year old last month so being the 1st of june I think it made me officially 12 months of all on time payments! woohoo!!

Going to update my signature! Smiley Very Happy

edited to add: I am going to wait til around the 9th/10th or so to give EQ and TU a chance to catch up and then I will use my monthly 3 bureau update to see where I am standing on all my FICOs

Message 17 of 21
aijuswanacheef
Valued Member

This is so encouraging! Your profile is similar to mine, hoping to have the same results.

Message 18 of 21
jons998877
Regular Contributor

Mine too are similiar... congrats!!!

Begin of Journey ( 9/2018) EX 508 TU 506 EQ 498

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really sad to report that my Exp scores took a hit when my student loans reported paid in full today Smiley Sad I have 10 loans in total, all with perfect payment history. they were already reporting as closed so I am not sure why they made me take a hit for being paid in full now. lost 18 points on FICO 8 and 21 on mortgage score Smiley Sad  the simulator said it would be a 25 point increase so just more proof that the simulators are wrong almost always!

I hope this is just a temporary dip and that things swing back in the upwards direction once my other accounts report their ontime payments throughout the month. Really bummed tho as I was hoping this was going to be a good thing and not a bad thing Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.