Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rebuild... Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild, Advice Welcomed.

Nice little surprise in the mail today regarding Allied Business Services, letter reads...

RE: ACCT# ***4282 Family Health Center, $0.00

Upon notice of your dispute regarding the above referenced accout, Allied Collection Service has reviewed the details and has discussed your dispute with the creditor.

Let this letter serve as your notice that Allied Collection Service will not be pursuing collection of this account. We have closed the file and returned the account to your creditor.

This account will be removed, or will not be placed on your credit report.

Sincerely,

Becky Baker

Allied Collection Service

This was for that $93 medical bill, that they wouldn't do the PFD when I called. I had called the OC and asked them to recall the debt for full payment, they couldn't find the bill in their system. So the next day I fired of a validation letter and this is the response. We'll see how long it takes to get it removed. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild, Update

A little update on my progress... Today I recieved a 29 pt increase on Experian as the PRA account was removed from my report and the Cap1 card was added to my file. Transunion and Equifax hopefully will update here in the next few days, so I'm up 65pts in just over a month. I've been using the Cap 1 card then paying it off as soon as the charge hits the website, and letting the charge on the Discover go to the statement date then paying it off the next day. My utilization has been reporting at 3% for the last 2 months. 

I kinda took a step back from the Jefferson Capital drama for a few months and let it cool off. I was getting frustrated and didnt want to do anything else to piss them off, so I'll revisit that here in a month or so and try and get it cleaned up with them. The Allied Business Services $93 charge still hasn't come off my report, but I just spoke with them today and they said that they will be asking for it to be removed when they report later this month. So it will be a bit longer on that one.

In a little over a month I've got two baddies removed (1 soon to be) out of four and have had a decent bump in my score. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has offered advice, I appreciate it. More work to be done, but I'll get there.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild, Update

I recieved my monthly score update from Experian this morning, happy with the progress so far. 

Annotation 2019-08-20 095703.png

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.