Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Request Will Be Honored. Thank You Kohl's

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

My Request Will Be Honored. Thank You Kohl's

I was going over my reports and realized I still had many old derogs *late payments* 2 late payments were with Kohls during a financially trying time. My mother was in the process of being diagnosed with Breast cancer. Down the road she did test pos. for Breast Cancer and is still not in remission. While my mom is working hard to stay healthy and hopefully cancer free, I am now financially stable. I was reading up post in this rebuild group and realized I can still try... *Trying is better than not trying*... I sat down on my computer for about 1 hour writing up a draft email to send to the CEO of Kohls via email. I uploaded a snapshots of the old derogs and of my on time payment history since those old derogs.

I made sure to mention that I am a loyal customer due to Kohl's excellent customer service, I made sure to add an human emotional connection to my email, admitting to my financial woes at the time, admitting to my mistakes, opening up about my personal life including my mothers cancer journey, giving dates and even dates of my mothers cancer journey. I also explained that now I am financially stable and I will continue to make on time payments a priority. 

Well I just recieved an email from the Executive Correspondence Lead *Extremely fast response* and she has honored my request. She stated a confirmation letter will be sent to me with all the details and that she is happy to have me as a loyal customer..... WELLLLL NOWWW Smiley Surprised

10 REPLIES 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: My Request Will Be Honored. Thank You Kohl's

Congrats

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always nice to see a win Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
CivalV
Established Contributor

Thank you!! I feel great that I accomplished something great during quarantine. 

Message 4 of 11
CivalV
Established Contributor

Yes!! I feel awesome. It has been a successful month for me aside from dealing with Covid symptoms. Having things to keep me busy def. helps. 

Message 5 of 11
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!  Good to see that Kohl's has a compassionate side.

Message 6 of 11
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

Congrats

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
Message 7 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Best wishes to your DM.

Congratulations on your success!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm. Maybe I should give it a shot. I have one late from them from last July. 

Message 9 of 11
CivalV
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm. Maybe I should give it a shot. I have one late from them from last July. 

Definitely give it a shot! I always tried disputing via CBR's. I never thought to send an email straight to the top. The response was extremely fast. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.