Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit building journey

tag
pc2388
Valued Member

My credit building journey

So I just paid off my last collection. That's all I have left that shows on my credit report. The only debt I have now is an old repossession that I have a judgement against me for, an old eviction from 2010, both of which I'm working on paying off, the repo had a garnishment on my paycheck, but I just got laid off a few weeks ago, so I'm gonna take over making payments to them and hopefully they won't garnish my next check wherever I end up. Regardless, it feels great to finally be mostly over my debt from my young and dumb past. You can see from the link to my original post below. A crazy credit report 7 years ago when I started this journey. I've had some ups and downs credit wise over the years, but I've finally learned to be responsible. Still working on my scores, as I still show 3 of the last 4 collections I had on my reports, but hopefully my score will jump once they're deleted. I'm In the mid 600s now, I think I was at 500 or below when I started. All my credit cards now are auto pay in full every month. Still have subprime cards but will eventually get better ones. Just want to thank people in this forum. I had no clue where to start until I found this place! Really an awesome community. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Rebuilding-My-credit/td-p/2533311/highlight/...

Starting Scores , 3/2014
TU 527
Exp 539
Equ 527

Current Scores, 6/2020
TU 687
Exp 623
Equ 690
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.