Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit is finally over 700 and I’m super pumped about it

tag
Reviewers
Established Contributor

My credit is finally over 700 and I’m super pumped about it

I've been working on rebuilding my credit and I have finally got into the 700s with all 3 credit bureaus. I have 0 hard inquries throughout all 3 credit bureaus as well. The only debt that's owed is about $7K which is about to get paid in full next month and should raise the score even more. I can apply for CLIs on all my cards in March which is right around the corner so hoping to see some increases soon as well.

Thankful for the people on this forum and knowledge that I have learned over time.

Member Center | myFICOMember Center | myFICO

11 REPLIES 11
WinningEveryday
Valued Member

Re: My credit is finally over 700 and I’m super pumped about it

Congrats!!!

@Reviewers wrote:

I've been working on rebuilding my credit and I have finally got into the 700s with TransUnion and Experian. I'm waiting for my Equifax to update as well but it should go into the 700s as well which is great. I have 0 hard inquries throughout all 3 credit bureaus as well. The only debt that's owed is about $7K which is about to get paid in full next month and should raise the score even more. I can apply for CLIs on all my cards in March which is right around the corner so hoping to see some increases soon as well.

Thankful for the people on this forum and knowledge that I have learned over time.

Message 2 of 12
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your hard work! 🤑🏅👍👍

Message 3 of 12
Reviewers
Established Contributor

@WinningEveryday @CYBERSAM My score JUST updated right now across all 3. My Equifax went up +72 points to 716.

Message 4 of 12
BB30
Valued Member

That's awesome! What gave you those huge bumps?

Message 5 of 12
Conraddj
New Contributor

Congrats , ride that pink cloud!! The temptation to apply for everything will settle. 

OpenSky-$400 | Mission Lane- $850 | Jasper- $1000 | NFCU Platinum- $1000 | Merrick- $1100 | Amazon Prime Store $1200 | Aspire MasterCard - $2000 | NFCU Secured- $2000 | Apple Card- $2100 | Amex Delta Gold- $2000 | Sofi MasterCard- $3500 | Capital One QS- $5000 | Aspiration $5000 | GM by Marcus GS $5500 | Amex Blue Cash Everyday $6000 | Overstock- $9500 | FNBO Evergreen- $11,300 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX - $14,500 | X1- $19,000 | Macy - $20100 | Amex Green - NPSL | Amex Gold-NPSL
Message 6 of 12
LADave
Established Contributor

@Reviewers Great to see your hard work is paying off, congratulations! I see that the TU score below your signature is quite a bit higher than in the screenshot (739 vs 714), is the 739 more recent or is it a different score than FICO 8? I'm also very curious what led to the big jump in all your shots, that could be a big help to a lot of people. 😀

Message 7 of 12
Peterparkyr
Contributor

This is amazing @Reviewers!  

How long did take, and where were your scores when you started? 

Currently Rebuilding Since 1/7/2022
Gardening Since 5/13/2023 (last inquiry 5/13/2023)

Starting Score: 611
Current Score: 680
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Was in high 400s in 2020-2021

Current Scores:
Fico 8 EQ: 692
Fico 8 EX: 680
Fico 8 TR: 640
Message 8 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congratulations my friend. Great accomplishment.

Message 9 of 12
Reviewers
Established Contributor

@BB30 Four late payments removed off my credit report and paid for a card that I owed on.

@Conraddj I'm already feeling like that! Already got some pre-approvals such as CSR, etc.

@LADave Score is 739 on Credit Karma and 714 on myFICO also four late payments were removed from my credit report as well as some debt owed paid off.

@Peterparkyr My score was around the low 600s when I started working on my score about 2 months ago.

@Red1Blue Thank you so much! Hoping to get into the 750+ eventually.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.