cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit report from annualcreditreport.com shows different info than the equifax dispute center?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

My credit report from annualcreditreport.com shows different info than the equifax dispute center?

I got my credi report from annualcreditreport.com, and on the report it shows I have a 90 days late and a charge off.

But when I log into the equifax dispute center to dispute it shows a blank or NR for that data field and so there's nothing for me to try and dispute?? Is it possible their tool is inaccurate?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Contributor

Re: My credit report from annualcreditreport.com shows different info than the equifax dispute cente

Welcome. Who is the creditor that states that on the report? Whoever it is and its false. Call them ASAP to fix it. Go to the source (creditor) that supply the info to the CRA's first.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.