cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My current situation.. I seem to be stuck.

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My current situation.. I seem to be stuck.

@Lnkeller wrote:

Called Experian thanks to baller4life & got them to call the company that submitted through E-Oscar. They verified the deletion and will be removing it within 72 hours!

Submitted dispute information with Equifax and Transunion.. the company knows it's coming so hopefully they respond quickly and it's only a few days before at least these three lines are gone!

Excellent, grats you you Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
Lnkeller
Established Member

Experian's deleted them! 2 more collections to delete there... Score bump to 687!

Whoop! Just wish I knew what that looked like in Experian's V2 model.

Rebuilding!
Message 12 of 17
xaiduz114
Regular Contributor

Excellent! That's awesome. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 478 | EX N/A | TU 540 - 5/2014
Current Score: EQ 475 | EX 582 | TU 589
Goal Score: 700 by 5/2015 - My Credit Rebuilding Journey!
Collections (MED): DCS Financial (4) | Columbia Collectors (1) |
Dynamic Collectors, Inc (2) | Professional Credit Services (2) |
CMRE Financial Services (1) | Total: 10
Charge-offs: IQCU (1)
Cards I'm aiming to get:
Unitus Community CU SecuredBofA Secured
Message 13 of 17
Lnkeller
Established Member

Update!

Transunion dispute is closed! Score as of 6/17 with NO collections on it is 686!! (TU 08)

Experian dropped two more collections & score as of 6/21 is 713!

Waiting on Equifax to update... But my scoring model was finally switched over, so that got me to 669, which obviously is not my 5.0 score. Hoping that once the collections fall off there, I'll get a nice score boost and finally be ready to get preapproved!
Rebuilding!
Message 14 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Lnkeller wrote:
Update!

Transunion dispute is closed! Score as of 6/17 with NO collections on it is 686!! (TU 08)

Experian dropped two more collections & score as of 6/21 is 713!

Waiting on Equifax to update... But my scoring model was finally switched over, so that got me to 669, which obviously is not my 5.0 score. Hoping that once the collections fall off there, I'll get a nice score boost and finally be ready to get preapproved!

WooHoo! Good job!

Message 15 of 17
Lnkeller
Established Member

676 EQ with 3 remaining collection accounts waiting to fall off! No other collections listed on any reports. WHOOHOO!  My husband's accounts officially all say no collections as well! SO thankful for this board.. Looking forward to seeing my mortgage lender's scores, even though I am preparing for them to be drastically different!

Rebuilding!
Message 16 of 17
Lnkeller
Established Member

Equifax is KILLING me.  I had to reopen the dispute against my medical collection account, and they are showing two small collections ($20 and $30) that aren't supposed to even be on there.  Everyone else has been great about getting this stuff deleted in a timely manner. 

So right now where I stand:

EQ Beacon 5.0? (04?) from the EQ Power Score = 641 with three collections that SHOULD fall off by the end of the month.

EQ from here 680

EX from here 713 as of 6/21 (should be higher now)

TU from here 722 as of 7/6 (should be higher now as well)

I'm hoping this translates to high enough scores once EQ catches up to get approved for a construction - perm loan now that we are looking at going that route instead of an existing home.. *fingers crossed*

Rebuilding!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.