My day of collection free

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My day of collection free

Free of collections
Paid finally my last collection
I posted for advice before reg.
Wakefield Associates thanks to all I dealt with it made lots of calls finally spoke to higher above on March 12 paid
And today
Experian alert. DELETED AND 21 POINT INCREASE
So happy
They our terrible to deal with and harassed me for years
Im so happy
Know I do still have C/O paid settled
Guess who. SYNCHRONY AND Lovely
FIRST PREMIER
I paid these early last year did everything I read from here they will not delete
I'm going to try dispute know with the bureaus and send my deletion letter from portfolio.
Still I'm so happy I NVR thought I get here Took me over yr half to pay off all my bads
Don't give up rebuilders keep fighting paying and cleaning up remember credit is everything today
After having to pay double security in 2017 to get a apt I started rebuilding and realized I have to care about credit
This community the best i learned so much that will continue helping me maintain credit
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My day of collection free

Congrats on the success you’ve had. A word of caution though - disputing a valid tradeline isn’t usually a good idea. The debt was yours and you confirmed that by paying it. Trying to dispute it because you don’t want it on your reports isn’t a valid reason for disputing and sometimes it can have repercussions. Its reporting as closed and paid is proper. A paid chargeoff is dealt with by using a goodwill letter campaign. It may work, it may not. It is worth trying. Search the forum for “goodwill saturation” and read that thread. It’ll lay out how to do it.
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My day of collection free

Great work.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.