Did you mean: 

My first goodwill success!

tag
Bayuze
Established Member

Re: My first goodwill success!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on all your success! 

I'm on a similar path and have had tremendous success with GW emails to the higher ups, as well! 

Along with my congratulations, I'm coming to tell you to go after discover! They're doing a 2 month forgiveness due to covid right now, and all you gotta do is call and speak to a manager and plead your case. I did this, and they removed 2, which that's all was reporting, then a week later they reported another random one. I called in and they couldn't do anything so I emailed the executives office and they granted my request for the last removal. 

So, if you have only 2, a simple phone call should do you right. If you have more, I am more than happy to share with you the contact that worked for me. 

Cheers to even more success with building your credit! 

Thank you so much @Anonymous - this is awesome news! I will reach out to you as I have 4 30 day lates on Discover unfortunately. I wish you all the best on your journey as well

Message 11 of 26
Bayuze
Established Member

@Anonymous I got your messages. Sorry my account is limited to sending one PM per day so couldnt respond. Thank you very much!

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a sample of the letters you sent? 

Message 13 of 26
Bayuze
Established Member

Hi I will recommend looking up templates online or on this forum to give you guidance but formatting the language to apply and speak to your specific circumstances. THat is what I did - i followed the structure but changed the story and content to suit my situation. Dont just copy and paste. You want your letter to be unique

Good luck!

Message 14 of 26
Comeback2021

Congrats! We're your attempts email or letters, or both? I've heard saturation every 2 weeks or once a month. If you had not gotten success early how often would you have resent the letters/email?

Message 15 of 26
StevenMDG
Valued Member

@Bayuze congrats on the success, would you mind please DM'ing me the email address you used. Thanks so much?

Message 16 of 26
Bayuze
Established Member

@Comeback2021 wrote:

Congrats! We're your attempts email or letters, or both? I've heard saturation every 2 weeks or once a month. If you had not gotten success early how often would you have resent the letters/email?

I think the emails worked for me

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Can you please DM the email addresses for CITI? Thank you!

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Congrats on your success. I am new on the forums and also starting my rebuild journey. Could I trouble you to see your GW and contact, so far have only gotten the standard reply. Thanks so much!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on all your success! 

I'm on a similar path and have had tremendous success with GW emails to the higher ups, as well! 

Along with my congratulations, I'm coming to tell you to go after discover! They're doing a 2 month forgiveness due to covid right now, and all you gotta do is call and speak to a manager and plead your case. I did this, and they removed 2, which that's all was reporting, then a week later they reported another random one. I called in and they couldn't do anything so I emailed the executives office and they granted my request for the last removal. 

So, if you have only 2, a simple phone call should do you right. If you have more, I am more than happy to share with you the contact that worked for me. 

Cheers to even more success with building your credit! 

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you also share the address you sent for the successful removal for CapitalOne, Amex and Discover.  I also have similar issues.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.