Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My introduction I am new

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My introduction I am new

Orchard was my favorite rebuilding card.

OP, if this is your first open CC - and being that it's a bank card, you should see some good FICO score points - maybe 20 or so (YMMV, of course) when it reports.  Congratulations!

Also remember you can try the ten day free trial for ScoreWatch.  That'll show you your FICO score for Equifax, as well as your report and tips on how different actions will impact your score as you move forward.  If you cancel within 10 days, it's free - otherwise keep it open for ongoing score updates.  I loved ScoreWatch when I was rebuilding - it was probably my most helpful tool.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I figured that I would use the card for few months and ch...

I figured that I would use the card for few months and check the score again around xmass time. I just checked my credit score with anualcreditscore.com and it came to 599 so few months from now I will see how it goes. 

My limit is around $200 i think so going to try to use it towards gas for the car and bike. Hopefully I will get a great xmass gift and fall in 620 range.

What is (YMMV, of course) 

Message 12 of 14
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: I figured that I would use the card for few months and ch...

The credit score you got from annualcreditscore is not a FICO, is it?

YMMV is your mileage may vary.
Message 13 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I figured that I would use the card for few months and ch...

@Anonymous wrote:

I figured that I would use the card for few months and check the score again around xmass time. I just checked my credit score with anualcreditscore.com and it came to 599 so few months from now I will see how it goes. 

My limit is around $200 i think so going to try to use it towards gas for the car and bike. Hopefully I will get a great xmass gift and fall in 620 range.

What is (YMMV, of course) 

YMMV = Your Milieage May Vary.

Meaning the experience of someone else may not be exactly the same as yours in any given situation. Here is a list of Abbreviations.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.