Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My progress From April through July with 3B vs. 3B and a PROBLEM -

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My progress From April through July with 3B vs. 3B and a PROBLEM -

Since April:

• I opened 3 new credit cards (2 C1 and 1 Amazon)
  • 1 Shared installment loan to ride 9% UTI 
  • A second credit union with a line of credit $500
  • At April I had $3.8K in open credit on 2 cards. Today I have $11K
  • UTI was 60% now 2%, due to paying off 2 OCs that were COs and were over the limit
  • Paid 100% of everything from my CR off
  • Had a tax lien filed against me, still waiting for the release.

Problem - (Second Image) I paid Regions off in March. They haven't updated. In Feb they had shown a $0 balance, which was incorrect. I disputed for a correct amount verification. Morally I wanted everything settled. I called in June and asked for an update, and they said I would have to dispute internally at Regions, so I did. They said it would take 20 business day. Friday was 22. I was hit with another CO in July for this account when it was paid in March. WTH... 

One thing to note, 90% of all my baddies fall off by June of 2017. There is 2 (OC/CA) that will fall off later in 2017. 

Update.JPG

Regions.JPG

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My progress From April through July with 3B vs. 3B and a PROBLEM -

Contact Regions.

This happened to me with a SL TL and I disputed it and they DELETED the entire tradeline.

Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: My progress From April through July with 3B vs. 3B and a PROBLEM -

I agree. Getting in touch with them should hopefully resolve the issue.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.