Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico update timetable?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico update timetable?

Longtime lurker due to always seeming to be able to find the info I need without posting, except this one. Looking to refi my truck out of GM Financial with a local CU and my big hiccup before I do has been my CC utilization. I paid it down to 1%. My QS card which was the heavy one “reports” the 20th of every month and it still isn’t showing yet as of today the 23rd on myFICO. Is there an approximate date people have notice when it will update? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico update timetable?

The only thing I’ve seen is Experian almost always updates first but other than that they’ve updated different days for me depending on when the creditor sends it to the credit bureaus.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico update timetable?

I guess the generic question of it is, approx how long is that? If I took a hardpull would it show up for the credit union. I admit I don’t have much patience ha, but also there’s a window of time where I don’t want to be liable for two large payments if the layoff doesn’t get to gm fast enough before next payment due
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.