Did you mean: 

Myrebuild continues...

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: My rebuild continues...

@Shawn19AL wrote:

Thats where I get a little confused.  On Experian when i requested my annual reports. it said they would all fall off in 2023 @FireMedic1 

2 cards with First Premier Bank

1. First card says status date  Jan 2019 ( thats when I tried to do a goodwill email and got shot down)
    1. Late payments jun
    2. charged off 2018 
  2. Second card
    1. Second card says status date  August 2019, 120 lates, charged off.
  3. NFCU
    1. Status date Feb 2019 120 late, charged off

Look closely to the string that leads to the charge off. It will start with 30 , 60, 90, 120, and then CO. The date of the first 30 is the 7 yr count down clock. Not the CO itself. Why it says 2023 is baffling. The DoF(irst)D mean the first deliquency of the string. Add the 7yrs to that.

Message 11 of 28
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

After 2 years, I think, Discover finally gave me an increase of $500.  This is the card that graduated from secured $200 to a $2000 limit and hasnt moved since. 

I'll be highly interested to see if in 6 months, they give me another.

Message 12 of 28
welshdan
New Contributor

Just read your entire closed thread and this one. Big props well done! I'm in the middle of facing things head on so this gives me hope!

Message 13 of 28
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

@welshdan  Tackle it a little at time and stay the course.  

keep plugging away.   I used to think and sometimes still think, change happens overnight.  It doesn't with credit.  I started in 2018 looking for just a 620 and being over the moon when I hit it. 

Now I'm just trying to maintain the course! Good luck and keep trying.  

Message 14 of 28
805orbust
Valued Contributor

It is a journey,  but it's a snowballs journey. Every good move made sets the foundation for the next move, and the next, and before you know it, your credit is a force to be reckoned with.  It's amazing.

Message 15 of 28
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Afternoon, does anyone know how long it takes for the comments to fall off your scores?

one of my credit card bank card scores for Experian FICO 8. I think the version two, has had missed payments on it for a few years now.  My last missed payment was in 2016. It's the only one of the Fico scores that has missed payments on it. 

Message 16 of 28
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

NFCU upgraded my Cash Rewards card to a Cash Reward Signature.  I didn't even ask.  Is that normal?

Message 17 of 28
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

If you look at the page for the card. Its shown as a sig. So maybe others that were non sig just got the same to match across the board.

https://www.navyfederal.org/loans-cards/credit-cards/cash-rewards.html 

Message 18 of 28
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

@FireMedic1 

Thanks for the link! 

After I posted that, I did a search. I dont know why it didnt occur to me to search first, lol. Once the card hits 5k , you get upgraded to the signature version is what my search return

Message 19 of 28
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Ah. Cool. Well congrats again!

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.