Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myrtlegirl2 Rebuilding Plan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myrtlegirl2 Rebuilding Plan

I realize this thread is a few months old, but I have just joined the forum! Smiley Happy

I think I will be a good study candidate for the accuracy of this chart.  I have only one 90-day late from Sallie Mae in May of this year after having a bankruptcy in 2008.  My credit score when I purchased my home last August was in the 650's and once this late hit, Walmart reported my score to be 607 the first of last month.  I am waiting for that to udpate now.

According to my current score, the chart would be pretty darn accurate.  I have a plan in place to have all of my balances down to less than 10% by my birthday in late July 2013.  My current utilization is around 88% and I knocked one off the first of this month in full. I have Sallie Mae working on my 90-day late and have had numerous conversations with them, but don't believe I will be able to get it deleted.  I will keep trying but they seem pretty sure of themselves.

Any way, I will try to update here in this thread to track the further accuracy of the chart...if nothing else it will be fun to watch !! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Myrtlegirl2 Rebuilding Plan

"OP, I split your post to form a new one here. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else.

If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.