Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVIENT removing BADDIES!!

tag
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Re: NAVIENT removing BADDIES!!

I agree!  They are so unorganized it is pathetic!  I will call them everyday until it is resolved. Happy Friday Folks!

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Stay on them and deal with them via email if possible, so you have a paper trail.

I have been dealing with them for almost 3 months and I think I'm finally in the homestretch. My Sallie Mae (1 account, closed/transferred) and Navient (3 accounts, open) lates have been completely removed on EQ and EX, just waiting for them to process the update to TU. It's been a huge headache...but in the end it will have been worth it. I am seriously holding my breath until I see that update on TU, but I won't give up on it.

The office of the customer advocate is definitely worlds better than the main reps.

I'm glad to hear at least someone is having success with the Office of the Customer Advocate. We've had none. We're trying to get lates removed (90, 120, & 150...several of all). Most are from 2011, some are from 2012. We've had a 100% perfect payment history (through auto-withdrawal, no less) since then...but they still won't GW remove the lates.

We know they don't have to...but we really wish they would. Oh well, at least someone is having success.

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got a verbal promise from navient's advocate to have late payments removed but I waiting for confirmation and letter to the CRA's.

I also had some success with American Student Assistance, they told me that student loans do not report monthly payment history, the way CC's do, so ASA wiped out my entire payment history with them, which was mostly late payments.

Message 33 of 36
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Finally got an email from Navient this morning....my deferment was approved!  I was told that they send updates to the credit reporting agencies on the 21st of each month....so hopefully next week all 9 late payments will be removed.   I can't wait until all of this is over with....I will keep you all posted on when it is removed....So far it has been a very long and drawn out process.

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

How late were tour lates creditobsessed?
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.