cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCB Collection Account Paid, Negotiated Deletion From CRA's--It's Been 3 Months, Still There...

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: NCB Collection Account Paid, Negotiated Deletion From CRA's--It's Been 3 Months, Still There...

@Anonymous  Hi and welcome to the forums 

You may want to start your own thread and describe your situation. This one is very old,  and poster has not logged in over a year 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NCB Collection Account Paid, Negotiated Deletion From CRA's--It's Been 3 Months, Still There...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Did they buy the debt? They are both collection agency and a debt buyer.

Mine they purchased, was a Rise loan, I got 20% lump sum and deletion. Prob could have fought it, but wasn’t worth the hassle. I even got Rise to delete their tradeline. So it’s like it never happened Smiley Happy

Hi, I am in your exact situation.  Illegal payday type Rise loan I believe sold to NCB Management Services.  How do I delete?  I was just about to pay a credit repair company for something I may be able to do on my own, like @you.  Thanks so much for your guidance in advane!

@Anonymous 

First, Welcome to MyFICO

However, this thread is a year old and the original poster hasn’t been back so you’re not likely to receive a response.  Therefore this thread is now locked.  Feel free to start a new thread but please read the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines.

Good luck

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.