Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO??? Strange...but maybe a victory?

tag
guardmama04
New Contributor

NCO??? Strange...but maybe a victory?

I emailed a DV to NCO financial on Monday for a "medical collecion" and today I looked on my credit karma site and it said my balances had went down by $753---hmmm so I went and pulled a credit report and NCO was GONE, ummmmm I never got a reply or anything. I mean i'll take it but def was strange!! lol Anyone else have this type of situation with NCO??

In My Wallet: Barlclay NFL $4500 | Capital One Secured $300 | First Progress Secured $300| Walmart $600| New York & Company $500| Kohls $300| Discover IT $3000| Sears Citi|$4000|Walmart $800
First car lease $370 month August 2013
Signed First Mortgage August 2013
Starting Score: 581 EQ
Current Score: 658 EQ
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jhc7399
Valued Member

Re: NCO??? Strange...but maybe a victory?

NCO is an odd one. It seems like if you contest them in any way they just delete.
Starting Score: 9/1/12 - EX:527 - EQ:586 - TU:547 - FICO:586
Current Score: 1/23/13 - EX:651 - EQ:679 - TU:628 - FICO:679
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Keep an eye out for Dunnings/credit pulls, just in case it was sold off.

Message 3 of 6
needbettercredit88
Valued Member

Do you mind sharing the email address? I didnt know I can DV through email and I have three NCO collections, One OC is suntrust and the other two are medical but they're called Gold Key Credit, which from all my googling is NCO, or atleast I hope thats right.

Message 4 of 6
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

anyone have the email for this? I have a small NCO collection I'd like to try this with. Please help if anyone has it! Thanks!

Message 5 of 6
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

So I tried all the old email addresses everyone used to use but they no longer exist. I was mainly trying for Lisa. I think I *may* have figured out the new addresses, so far I did not get failure to deliver. If I get a response or eventually it fails I'll post back here. I think they may have just changed the "@nco....." part.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.