Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NES

Does anybody have any experience with National Enterprise Systems?  If so, do you have any advice for dealing with them?  My daughter got behind on some credit cards bills, and I think one of them turn her account over to NES.  They left a message with me for her to call them by tomorrow afternoon.  I'm very concerned as she is starting a new job next week.  I don't want her to go through garnishment.  Is it advisble for her to go back to the OC and work out something with them?  I don't like dealing with CA's, even though I've had accounts turned over to them.  I usually pay the OC.   Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NES

scarlu wrote:
Does anybody have any experience with National Enterprise Systems?  If so, do you have any advice for dealing with them?  My daughter got behind on some credit cards bills, and I think one of them turn her account over to NES.  They left a message with me for her to call them by tomorrow afternoon.  I'm very concerned as she is starting a new job next week.  I don't want her to go through garnishment.  Is it advisble for her to go back to the OC and work out something with them?  I don't like dealing with CA's, even though I've had accounts turned over to them.  I usually pay the OC.   Thanks for your help!

Do you know for which CC this would be? What the DOLA would be and if it would still be within SOL?

Now that they've made contact via phone, they must mail her a written letter that should provide a little bit more information about the debt.

Before they can garnish wages, they will have to get a judgment.

If the OC is willing to accept payment, it is always better to work with them vs the CA.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.