Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW COAST DIRECT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEW COAST DIRECT

Had a lot of questions about this one but found some positive comments so  I applied.   As i said earlier, I searched a few of the social mediaa sites and came across someone who said they applied and got a 4 point dunk but rebounded and got 26 points when New Coast Direct reported on their bureaus.  I was convinced.  My credit isn't all that bad.  Got a 619 FICO but building a business and need a higher score so i can start working on my business credit.  This has been a journey and thanks to all the information available I have done pretty well for myself.  Haven't thrown a lot of money in the hole cause i've stayed on the yellow brick road.  Navy Federal switched me from my $500 secured card to a 1K unsecured.  After the New Coast Direct card posts, I think i'm set and I didn't mind the processing fee to get 5K in unsecured credit.  Discover will go unsecured in November.  Been on this journey for a while and happy to share some do's and don'ts.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW COAST DIRECT

Thanks for sharing. Any update on your experience with new coast?
Message 2 of 6
UpanotchJyg
Established Member

Ok, myjewelersclub.....  I’ve heard about them, I’ve seen reviews, I have them now.  New Coast Direct, I’ve heard of them, but that’s it.  I haven’t seen any reviews of them other than this one.  Where can I find more reviews to help my decision on paying for for this Bugatti.....I mean dining set.😏😏😏

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Myjewlers. I am also seeking info on New Coast as well.

Message 4 of 6
johenry2
New Visitor

You could have asked for the whole 15k you would have been approved i also have a NFCU card. GL i am also on the same route new coast approved me too for 5K

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All! I opened New Coast 2 months ago. My score went down 2 points at the opening of the account. I now have a 30 point increase after paying my balance in full and having $5000 worth of available credit.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.