Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU EO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU EO

Hey all im new to this, but i was wondering if anyone knew the EO number or email to NFCU, i want my secured card graduated after i have had it from years. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU EO

You don't need the EO office number for Navy Federal about the Secured Card.

You can call NFCU and ask them to review your card if it's been over a year.

If they won't graduate it then there's something on your file that's keeping them away from it being graduated.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I've asked and they said they can't do that. Is there anyone I should ask for, I'm debating on transferring the balance to another card
Message 3 of 14
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

Have you reviewed your file lately to see what may be holding you back?

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have reviewed my file and my score with them is a 204, i recently paid a charged off account and reopened it with them and i ahve a few collections but many inquiries.

Message 5 of 14
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Do you have high balances? I've found that they do not like high balances or recent late payments.

Their internal scoring system is different too but was only able to get a card when I was 680+ FICO 08, rejected at 640 during one older app. But everyone is different.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe’s- $0
Discover-$0
First premier-$0
Nfcu secures-$0
BofA-$-2.5
Capital one-$912 soon to be $812
Fingerhut-$0 as of 11-17

I have no late payments, my last was actually with them in 2017 due to the rep writing down the wrong numbers. Disputed and removed
Message 7 of 14
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Is your limit on the cap one $1000?

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. So is it that that is holding me back? I was going to wait another couple of months before applying for another card from them so it would show a bit better.
Message 9 of 14
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Probably, fico kills on maxed out cards. For a reference, I had maxed out cards in early Jan and my scores were in the 620s. Payed down a ton is a huge jump and you'll have much better luck after you drop them down.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.