Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Adjusters - GW luck?

tag
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

National Credit Adjusters - GW luck?

Hi everyone, 

I am down to two collection accounts; both settled, both with National Credit Adjusters (NCA). The original creditors were high interest loans (Rise $5000 and RSVP $2500); I settled each for 60% in November 2018. Rise is on my TU in addition to the NCA tradelines. In December, I sent GW removal requests via mail. In January, I e-mailed the representative I worked with as well as members of the executive board (found their information on LinkedIn). I also requested via "contact us" and phone. I got nos from everyone and no response from the exec board e-mail and holiday cards. When I called last week, the representative told me that they NEVER remove information from the credit report. I thought about signing up with LL until I found out that they do the same thing we can do but charge $129 per month....no thanks. 

Has anyone ever had any success with them? I plan to keep pushing GW letters weekly and phone calls bi-weekly until I get the right person at the right time. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

Re: National Credit Adjusters - GW luck?

I was able to get to them before they reported with Rise, and make an arrangement to stop reporting, not sure about after reporting.

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 2 of 4
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much....so they agreed to never report for you.

I get the "We do not remove anything ever" line. 

That is good, I am going to keep calling and writing them. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

I've paid them religiously.  I'm sure they'd report if I stopped.

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.