cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Adjusters refusing to agree to PFD and refuses to communicate via email

tag
mja1970
Valued Member

Re: National Credit Adjusters refusing to agree to PFD and refuses to communicate via email

Yes, we've been through the home buying process before.  We bought a house 13 years ago under just my wife's name (we made too much money together to qualify for the type of loan we were getting, so it could only be one of us) and my wife did have a couple of collections at the time and she still was able to get a mortgage approval, so I'm not overly concerned about this one old collection still being there when we get ready to obtain a new mortgage loan early next year, although it sure would be nice to get it removed.  We are planning on either going with USDA or FHA, which are both much more flexible when it comes to collection accounts.    I was able to get PFD for the other 4 collections, 2 of which were having pretty high impact on my scores, so I consider that a pretty big success.  I will reevaluate the situation in the next month or so once these other 4 are deleted and see how my scores and DTI are looking at that point.   I still plan on making at least one more attempt at getting NCA to do a PFD.

Message 11 of 12
CyberChick
Contributor

Re: National Credit Adjusters refusing to agree to PFD and refuses to communicate via email

I have to admit that I chuckled reading this post. It is a fact - NCA does not delete. They don't believe in it. Thousands have tried. Doesn't mean you shouldn't and they could not careless about what is in your profile.

I have a good relationship with the NCA account manager and I'm hoping that will help me with a deletion when the time comes, she's pretty nice and respectful as am I to her. I know that they will not delete, but I am hoping to beg a little and she may be nice again. I am not holding my breath.

Also, anytime you write NCA - they consider it a dispute - so keep that in mind.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.