Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Adjusters

tag
yougoglencoco
Valued Member

National Credit Adjusters

So I have been stewing over a collection from National Credit Adjusters for a year and a half.  

I had no intentions of paying this and waiting for it to age off (next year), or get sold.

I had to pay it though today, as a requirement for a business license, and when I called to pay it, They put in the payment letter that in 60 to 90 days the debt will be deleted from the bureas! I was super surprised! I hope that other people can get them deleted too! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RopeIsGettingShorter
Established Member

Re: National Credit Adjusters

I've dealt with them twice in the past and they're pretty good with removing themselves from reports. 

Message 2 of 6
donkort
Valued Contributor

Excellent news!  Does that mean all baddies are now off your credit report?

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 3 of 6
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow that's an interesting DP. Thank you for sharing!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 6
Trashtruck

I actually read somewhere else, about a year ago, that they were bad about not doing PFD.  The DoFD is 8/16, so I don't think it's worth it to even open it up now and I should just let it fall off though.  TU already EE it for me and EXP should fall off in 5/23. 

Glad to hear that they are doing that now! I wish I had known!

Starting Scores: 553
Current Score: EQ: 701 TU: 676 EXP: 677
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 6
yougoglencoco
Valued Member

They were the worst to deal with! They refused me several times and said it was against thier policy (which must have changed)!  So happy to be done with them!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.