cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient Charged Off Transunion 6 mo EE - success!

tag
audio-disabled
Regular Contributor

Navient Charged Off Transunion 6 mo EE - success!

So last night, I just happened to review the date for Navient charged off account and found that I was 5 months and 26 days inside the 6 months early exclusion window with Transunion. So I filed a dispute with Transunion against Navient account. It was scheduled to fall off this September 2019.

I simply commented "early exclusion". Just now, I got an email with an update. Investigated the status, it shows deleted!

Score update to follow. I am so STOKED! The only derogatory I now have would be one BK7 discharge. As of today, I have 636 FICO8, and hope to see it gain significantly!

[Edited as of 3/6/2019] I only had 4 points increase...now it's sitting pretty at 640 TU. Smiley Indifferent

$5000 Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $6000 SL CapitalOne VentureOne | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $3500 Wells Fargo Platinum | $9500 BECU Visa
Goals: Grow scores into 700s
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navient Charged Off Transunion 6 mo EE - success!

Congrats.  I had 2 student loans removed yesterday as well.  They were scheduled to fall off in August.  I called TU and they deleted them while I was on the phone.

Message 2 of 6
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Congrats. Let us know the impact to your score once you’re notified! Yay!!

Message 3 of 6
calyx
Super Contributor

Huge congrats!  

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  That's a biggie.  I've heard investigative news stories about Navient's questionable practices.  

I have a question - how long did it take from submission of your early exclusion request to them agreeing to delete?  Overnight?  Did you do this all online, or any phone calls?  

I did the same thing, asked online for EE on 3/4/19 on a $224 baddie, scheduled to fall off in August.  Haven't heard zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  Crickets.  Transunion has been sending me other emails, advertising flyers, all kinds of things, but nothing on the EE.  Arrrggghhhh, it's killing me.  LOL.  I could call, but I'm at work.  

Keep us posted on your new score! 

Message 5 of 6
audio-disabled
Regular Contributor

I only had 4 points increase......................yeah, okay. Better than nothing, lmao.

Now it's sitting pretty at 640 TU. I want to say it'll take a little bit of time for it to increase over time. Equifax did increase 13 points out of nowhere, and I'm guessing that's because it's aging and making positive progress. And just to clarify, Navient is still on Equifax report. I believe that TU sitting at 640 is still being held back due to BK7.

@BlueOak: I submitted the dispute via online at night, and it was deleted the next morning before noon.

$5000 Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $6000 SL CapitalOne VentureOne | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $3500 Wells Fargo Platinum | $9500 BECU Visa
Goals: Grow scores into 700s
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.