Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient Reporting Late Payments Differently Between CRAs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navient Reporting Late Payments Differently Between CRAs

Hi guys,

Below, I've attached an image of what Navient is reporting to the CRA's.   The dates of delinquency just don't make any sense.  They insist it's all correct and are unwilling to budge.

Do I have any right under FCRA to request payment information such as bank statements from Navient proving that they do in fact still have record of when I did make payments?  In November of 2011 my payment status went from OK to being "120 days late" by the very next month.  Ok, I understand they might just not have reported any lates leading up to the December 120 day late BUT how come one CRA is reporting that I continued to get further behind while one of the other CRA's just continues to post 120 day late as the maximum late.  Lastly, how come they are telling my my first major delinquency doesn't occur until the end of 2012 when clearly I would think the 120 day late is a MAJOR deliquency.  Am I able to fight the accuracy of their information to make it uniform?  Otherwise I hardly see how these are all considered accurate with these variations.  Is there a sample way I could approach them to have this changed or the payment history removed entirely?  Is there a way I could fight the DOFD?  This is my only account showing any late payments and its KILLING my credit score!  Any help is GREATLY appreciated!  

Thank you all for the help!

Late History.png

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.