Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Rocks!!!

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Rocks!!!

@REALISTICLYSPEAKING2014 wrote:

I couldnt agree more!!! In March, after about 3 years of painstaking/ rebuilding, I went to Ford.com and decided to apply for a car loan. WIthin 5 minutes..DENIED! I called NFCU (savings only small deposits/balance for 4+ years) spoke to a VERY nice lady explaining my rebuild story, etc and she took my info, and bam! 30,000 car loan on the spot...with a 2.4% rate. You wouldve thought I won the lottery! I had been driving a KIA Soul for 3 years and only 2 times late. I purchased my 2014 convertible mustang 3.16. my 45th birthday! Driving in style, first sports car and will go to NFCU for all my needs and I can pretty much bet if I pay on time, my next loan is a mortgage, and I hope to apply within a year! I am forever grateful and a loyal member for life!!!

Congrats! 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 11 of 13
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

I wish I could get these nice folks everyone talks about. All I ever get is people who say I'll just have to apply and find out. 

Message 12 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow!! Congrats to you and the rebuild!! I love NFCU! They are truly awesome!!Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.