cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal 30 day late payment

tag
soccer21

Navy federal 30 day late payment

Does anyone have any success with Navy federal 30 day late.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: Navy federal 30 day late payment

Not yet but if you get any info please let us know. I have two that was done in the last 6 months due them using the payment posting date vs the actual payment date and I’ve been fighting it for 5 months now. Payments made on time on a Friday but due to the weekend they didn’t post til the following Monday. Caused a 35-40 drop in scores each time. 🤬 They are the only bank that I deal with that goes by posting date vs payment date. I haven’t done a deep dive yet into my entire payment history with them but think this may have happened before.

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Aspireto850 wrote:
Not yet but if you get any info please let us know. I have two that was done in the last 6 months due them using the payment posting date vs the actual payment date and I’ve been fighting it for 5 months now. Payments made on time on a Friday but due to the weekend they didn’t post til the following Monday. Caused a 35-40 drop in scores each time. 🤬 They are the only bank that I deal with that goes by posting date vs payment date. I haven’t done a deep dive yet into my entire payment history with them but think this may have happened before.

Lodge a complaint with their regulator about it.

Message 3 of 5
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

If you had a screen shot or print out of the payment with date and confirmation numbe with time.   Depending on cut off times etc...

You can dispute it with the CRA directly.... worked for my mom on a mortgage payment... made 29 days late... on a saturday.... at 7:30PM.... didnt post until tuesday     said it was 30 days late....   showed them the paperwork.. they corrected it... both mortgage co and CRA.

Also, she had a 30 day late show up on a NFCU Visa....   She plead via a BBB Dispute... and explained her situation how it happened... what she is looking for... removal of the late.  and would like to set up automatic payments....  30 days later it was removed and a letter saying a one time courtesy.

Message 4 of 5
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

I’ve disputed it with CRA and it hasn’t been removed yet. But I do have a screen shot so will send that as supporting documentation—doing this Monday...thanks!! 🤞🏼

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.