cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal 30 day late payment

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Navy federal 30 day late payment

Does anyone have any success with Navy federal 30 day late.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Established Contributor

Re: Navy federal 30 day late payment

Not yet but if you get any info please let us know. I have two that was done in the last 6 months due them using the payment posting date vs the actual payment date and I’ve been fighting it for 5 months now. Payments made on time on a Friday but due to the weekend they didn’t post til the following Monday. Caused a 35-40 drop in scores each time. 🤬 They are the only bank that I deal with that goes by posting date vs payment date. I haven’t done a deep dive yet into my entire payment history with them but think this may have happened before.

Message 2 of 5

@Aspireto850 wrote:
Not yet but if you get any info please let us know. I have two that was done in the last 6 months due them using the payment posting date vs the actual payment date and I’ve been fighting it for 5 months now. Payments made on time on a Friday but due to the weekend they didn’t post til the following Monday. Caused a 35-40 drop in scores each time. 🤬 They are the only bank that I deal with that goes by posting date vs payment date. I haven’t done a deep dive yet into my entire payment history with them but think this may have happened before.

Lodge a complaint with their regulator about it.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 5
Valued Contributor

If you had a screen shot or print out of the payment with date and confirmation numbe with time.   Depending on cut off times etc...

You can dispute it with the CRA directly.... worked for my mom on a mortgage payment... made 29 days late... on a saturday.... at 7:30PM.... didnt post until tuesday     said it was 30 days late....   showed them the paperwork.. they corrected it... both mortgage co and CRA.

Also, she had a 30 day late show up on a NFCU Visa....   She plead via a BBB Dispute... and explained her situation how it happened... what she is looking for... removal of the late.  and would like to set up automatic payments....  30 days later it was removed and a letter saying a one time courtesy.

Family Member made me an AU on: 2008 Sears MC $2,001, 2016 SEARS Store Card $2,001, 2011 Synchrony Home $5,500 , 2003 FNBO Visa $9,900, 2008 Macys Amex $1900, 2008 Kohls $2,000, 2008 JC Penny $4,500, 2016 TJX Mastercard $1,500, 2019 SDFCU PowerCash Visa $10,000, 2018 AAdvantage Aviator MC $5,600, 2018 HSN $4,500, and 2016 Local Credit Union Visa $5,000. Waiting on them to all report over the next month... Only Kohls is reporting so far... WITH AGE. They use AZEO method.
Member of:
Andrews FCU (Share), PENFED CU (Checking/Share), SDFCU (Share), Alliant CU (Checking/Share), NASA FCU (Share), NWFCU (Checking/Share), Ally Bank (Checking/Savings), BofA (Checking/Share), Navigant CU (Share), Greenwood CU (Share), Elements Financial CU (Share), Ocean State CU (Share), SDFCU (Share), Wells Fargo (Checking), RI Credit Union (Share), CashApp, PayPal Premier (for free direct deposit access with cash card), Paypal Business - Grandfathered 1.5% Cash Back on Biz Debit), Apple Pay Cash, and Venmo.
I WANT to join: Hanscom FCU (For the 2 day early direct deposit).
Burned:
DCU, NFCU, Comenity, Synchrony, Barclays, Discover, Amex, Webbank (Avant), Santander, Citi (Shell), DSNB (Macys), TDRCS (Target+Nordstrom), Capital One (Personal & Business, Kohls, and GM), CreditFirst(Firestone)
Message 4 of 5
Established Contributor

I’ve disputed it with CRA and it hasn’t been removed yet. But I do have a screen shot so will send that as supporting documentation—doing this Monday...thanks!! 🤞🏼

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.