Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need GURU ADVICE PLEASE?!

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Need GURU ADVICE PLEASE?!

Thanks, cyrusvalentino!!

I appreciate that. Still got a ways to go.

Thanks!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 11 of 14
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

Your making progress that’s what matters, I started my own repair about 4 months ago and have had great success after wasting almost a year with Lexington Law Firm (thankfully recovered all my money back from them).

Some creditors are tougher to deal with than others I’ve found, but repeatedly requesting removal through GW emails and letters or finding errors and filing BBB complaints are the best way to get negative information removed versus CRA disputes in my experience. While I keep the CFPB in the back pocket I’ve yet to have to use them yet (may have to with Affirm).

I’ve went from 13 negative accounts to 3 left to have removed, I wish you the best of luck and congrats again.

Starting Score (12/01/2021):

Current Score (03/01/2022):

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 12 of 14
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

I’ve gotten the CO cc PIF. GW on my first try and was honored. So, it’ll be off soon. Had an out of SOL NOT validated yet, and has been removed so far from TU and EX...but not EQ? Don’t know why? Or how to go about that? So, that’ll be a future question soon if CA can’t validate. I’ve got 5 others that I am currently working on...validation and PFD’s. I do have 2 repos that I just cannot touch right now and/or never?? The drop in some time in 2022. If I’m able to successfully get the other mentioned above off(?) I’m hoping to have a good shot at raising my scores. I was recently added(this month) to my DW’s Cap One Platinum cc as AU. And the then next month I will app for the OpenSky and maybe Primor? To utilize the AZEO. Then, start a Self Lender Loan to have the “POSITIVE MIX” I’ll need to get the most out of this, while STILL tackling my baddies. I’m going for the cleanest report as I can possibly accomplish before I get to the “BIG DECISIONS” in regards to what cc/loans will better suit my credit portfolio aTHAT time. The plans in motion!! We will see what the hard work demonstrates, score wise?? I’ll keep updating as things change, whether good or bad?!

Thanks, again!!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 13 of 14
tedb
New Contributor

Congrats and keep grinding away!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.