Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on PFD ..PLEASE!!!!

tag
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

Need Help on PFD ..PLEASE!!!!

FYI.... my EQ is 491....((( im trying to pay everything off but I want it done the right way that will boost my score the fastest))

This is what im dealing with:::::

Credit Agency: Malcolm S Gerald and Associates Inc... Chicago Ill
HSBC BANK $571

CA: LVNC FUNDING LLC... Houston Tx
Credit One Bank $607

CA: RJM Acuisitions LLC.... Syosset NY
BofA $501

CA::::Account Receivable Management Inc...... Thorofare NJ
HSBC $597

CA::: United Recovery Systems.....Houston TX
Capital One Bank $747

CA:::First National Collection Bureau Inc.... Sparks NV
First Premier Bank $482

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have sent all 6 CA a PFD and NO response and they have all sent a CV.......... What do I do now??? I called everyone and they say they do not do a PFD EVER!!!!!!!!! .......... So what would should I do??? im lost and I need some help......PLEASE... I WANT THIS OFF MY REPORT!!!

(((all the PFD have been for the FULL amount)))
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Help on PFD ..PLEASE!!!!

I know for sure RJM Acquisitions PFD...they just did it for me...in April...I think it is okay to call them...I did mine over the phone...I paid...and she said they would delete with no problem...it was deleted..before I got my deletion and paid letter...they are a good CA...

And that address for LVNV Funding....is bogus...I sent them a DV letter...to that address a week ago..and it was returned...because of the address...the correct on is:

LVNV Funding LLC
PO Box 10497
Greenville, SC 29603
1-866-464-1183
Message 2 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If you haven't done so, and you are prepared to pay them, send a DV to each of them. That will establish officially the balance due.

Next, don't ever call a CA. They recorded that call and could possibly use it against you in the future, not to mention they will be calling that number now.

CAs can and do accept PFDs. You haven't talked to the right person yet. I know from reading in here that RJM most definitely accepts PFDs. Many success stories in here. I would search in here each of these CAs to see if there are other success stories. If so, you can PM that person, especially if a recent post, and maybe they can provide you with contact info they used. Maybe there are other address or even e-mail contact info that can be used.
Message 3 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

Do you have any contact info on who I should talk to at RJM?......I would like to fax a PFD and have them fax me back a signatuer on letter head......any idea who I should talk to and what PFD would work that I can fax and have them fax back????
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

RJM Acquisitions LLC
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224
Syosset, NY 11791-3416

1-800-491-2933
(516)714-1300
Fax (516) 714-1310

Mon-Thurs 8am-7pm, Fri 8am-3pm

Hope this helps...I don't remember the person who helped me...she said they delete...if the consumer asks them to...so if you call....just to pay...they don't request a deletion...GOOD LUCK!!!
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are all the OC's...and CA's...on your reports???...
Message 6 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

Yes...............
Message 7 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

Company Account number Date opened Balance Status Paid Late? Charge AccountCit Bk/Dfs Not Reported 8/2003 $0 Bad debt/collection This account has late payments in the past Details Credit CardAmex Not Reported 2/2006 $16,260 Pays account as agreed No Details Credit CardCrdtonebnk Not Reported 12/2006 $606 Bad debt/collection This account has late payments in the past Details Credit CardFst Premie Not Reported 1/2007 $482 Bad debt/collection This account has late payments in the past Details Credit CardAmex Not Reported 9/2001 $0 Pays account as agreed No Details OtherRegions Bk XXXXXXXX 5/2003 $1,121 60 days past due This account has late payments in the past Details OtherCap One Not Reported 12/2006 $747 Bad debt/collection This account has late payments in the past Details OtherLvnvfundg Not Reported Not on Record $622 120+ days past due This account has late payments in the past Details OtherHsbc Bank Not Reported 11/2006 $597 Bad debt/collection This account has late payments in the past Details OtherHsbc Bank Not Reported 11/2006 $571 Bad debt/collection This account has late payments in the past Details
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

On your reports....do the OC TL's...show the account sold(transferred)...to another lender...if the accounts were SOLD..to the CA...they MUST show a $0 balance...so you should dispute the OC TLs' first as incorrect balance...if they were only assigned to the CA...a balance can still be reported...the OC TL's..with a balance...it still being counted towards you UTL...and killing your scores...that's probably why your scores are so low...
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to say HSBC is not going to go away...but after you get the CA deleted...you can start sending GW letters...First Premier..is also not going to delete...I have a CO with them also...I don't know how well BofA...and CreditOneBank...are with deleting CO's...

But take them one at a time...you can do it...
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.