Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on PFD ..PLEASE!!!!

tag
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

Re: Need Help on PFD ..PLEASE!!!!

I just talked to RJM and they are going to send me a PFD letter in the mail.....they told me it was not problem and all there letters are computer generated and it will be sent out monday.... I asked it it will have a signature and she said no....since the computer prints this out......WTF.... is this ok if it's on company letter head..... is it ok if i do not get a signature?
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The letter is computer generated...it on this green paper...company letterhead....and logo...all info...I think your good to go...
Message 12 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

where would this info be at??? I purchased the package from this site ((( the one that gives me all 3 scores ))) and it doesnt say if it's purchased or not......where do i find that info?
Message 13 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

this is a example of info in hsbc
Credit AccountCredit Account Hsbc Bank
Status as of [?] Apr, 2008 Date opened [?] Nov, 2006 Date of last activity [?] Aug, 2007 Date closed [?] Not Reported Account number [?] Not Reported Loan type [?] Not Reported Largest past balance [?] $269 Terms [?] Not Reported Account Type [?] Revolving Account holder [?] Individual Scheduled payment amount [?] $55 Account status [?] Account is Open
Descriptions [?]
  • Charged off account
  • Account closed by credit grantor

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you gotten you free reports yet???...

www.annualcreditreports.com

They would have more info available to you...you also need to know the DOFD...to see when they account fall off...also..what is your SOL???...
Message 15 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

HSBC BANK

PO BOX 5253
CAROL STREAM , IL 60197
(800) 477-6000 

Balance: 
$582  
Date Updated: 
01/2008  
High Balance: 
$582 
Credit Limit: 
$300 
Past Due: 
>$20< 
Terms: 
Minimum $21 
Pay Status: 
>120 Days Past Due<  
Account Type: 
Revolving Account  
Responsibility: 
Individual Account  
Date Opened: 
11/2006 
Date Closed: 
11/2007 
Loan Type: Credit Card
Remark: 
Account closed by credit grantor
>Maximum delinquency of 120+ days in 12/2007 for $25<
Estimated date that this item will be removed:   07/2014
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was recent then...if you can still pay HSBC..in exchange for them pulling out of collections...that will be great...but you need to find out who owns...what accounts...but calling the OC's...not the CA's...
Message 17 of 19
WIDSMI
Regular Contributor

I called HSBC and they told me to contact the CA....... but the CA told me they do not OWN the acct..... Should I send a letter to HSBC or call....if call who do I ask for and what should I say?
If i send a letter... what should it say?
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they tell you he name of the CA to deal with???....accounts can also be sold..to different CA's...but your are recent...so I don't think that would be the case...someone has to know who owns it...send the PFD to HSBC...and see what happens...but if they are telling you a CA has it...they probably are going to respond with the same answer...
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.