Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a New Argument

tag
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Need a New Argument

ok, back on this state insurance 'child support' thing.

ive disputed...cras just update.

ive sent requests to every officer in the state, including the director...i just get ignored.

so...any direction would be appreciated. ive thought about things like:

-its current

-its not an extension of credit

-theres no 'balance'

im just fresh out of ideas. its showing as 12 straight months of 'collections acct' (its not at a CA, just internal collections with the state), and it still shows under negative accts even with a 'pays as agreed' status now...so i have to assume its adversly effecting my score.

DEPT OF HUMAN SERVICES

Account Number:XXXXCurrent Status:PAYS AS AGREED
Account Owner:Individual Account. High Credit:$0
Type of Account Revolving loans have an amount owed which varies from month to month, like a credit card. Installment loans have a fixed number of payments and the same payment due each month, such as a mortgage, car loan or student loan. Option loans require that the entire balance be paid each month. :OpenCredit Limit:N/A
Terms Duration: Terms Frequency: 
Date Opened:08/19/2008 Balance:$0
Date Reported:03/15/2013 Amount Past Due:$0
Date of Last Payment:11/2008 Actual Payment Amount:$0
Scheduled Payment Amount:$65Date of Last Activity:02/2013 
Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed:36
Creditor Classification: Activity Description:N/A
Charge Off Amount:$0Deferred Payment Start Date: 
Balloon Payment Amount:$0Balloon Payment Date: 
Date Closed: Type of Loan:yes 
Date of First Delinquency:N/A
Comments: 

81-Month Payment History

YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2013**          
2012CACACACACACACACACACACACA
2011************
2010************
2009************
2008       *****
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Re: Need a New Argument

Bump
Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I've been looking but so far I can't find anything.  I really don't see how they can CO that type of an account though.  Send it to collections, yes, but not a CO.

Message 3 of 7
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

was never a CO, just internal CA.

its not the accuracy of the 12 months of CA reporting, that is 100% accurate.

im just trying to get it deleted by challenging their right to report considering:

1. its not an extrension of credit...its an insurance payment

2. it lists as 'child support', even though its NOT child support...its state required insurance for the kids

a. ive noticed they arent reporting the fact that the REAL child support amount isnt being reported since its ALWAYS been on time

3. it is now 'CURRENT / PAYS AS AGREED'...and no longer in arrears

it was my understanding that 'arrears child support' gets deleted after its no longer behind...they report every month on the 15th just like it was an installment loan, although with 0 amount owed...but still an 'open acct'.

i just need a different tact...the state is ignoring me, and the CRAs do nothing but dispute and update.

i suppose ill have to find some law somewhere that would REQUIRE the CRAs to drop the entry...

Message 4 of 7
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

yeah so if you look closely its listed with:

NO terms duration

NO terms frequency

$0 high credit

$0 balance

$0 past due

$0 actual payment amount

type of loan: yes (uhhhhh NO)

right, soooo this entry is telling me:

i have a 'type of loan' that has an NO duration, at NO times per month, with NO high credit (duh...its not credit), I owe NO balance, have NOTHING owed from past months, and my actual payment amount is ZILCH per month.

thank you sir my i have another?!?

Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Have you considered running this by your state AG office?  That's what they're there for.

I misread the CO, sorry.  And I have been reading all the OK statutes trying to find a way to have it deleted.

Message 6 of 7
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

holy cr*p, guiness, how the %^&* did i think of 8764567 things but the AG NEVER hit me. just slap me now FFS.

yeah, let me know if anything else comes to you. i think i may show up at the directors office just to either demand he hear me, or if not leave a letter stating x number of days until i involve AG. i mean it is SLIGHTLY possible that he authorized the delete, didnt have time to let me know because he was late for golf, and some new assistant on their 1st day of work dropped the ball on contacting me or SOME such like that...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.