Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need contact for PFD with LVNV funding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need contact for PFD with LVNV funding

If you have had any success please PM the contact info. Thank you!

Also, the original CO is with Credit One. Should I attempt to PFD with them, or do the PFD with LVNV (collection agency) and send GW letter to Credit One?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need contact for PFD with LVNV funding

Update: LVNV owns the debt so I definitely need to PFD through them. I did get credit one to do a goodwill removal of the two COs.

Has anyone had success will PFD withLVNV? I’m mostly seeing people settling and then doing a goodwill request.

I’m trying to get a mortgage and my lender advised against paying them unless they will delete it. Should I take my chances and settle and then GW or will they accept a PFD?
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I settled with them, it is taking a while for them to even update that information on my credit report, so I called. I didn’t mention deletion but he (whomever I spoke to) said, give them 30 days to update my paid status, and after December of this year, I can request it be removed from my report. How true that is I have no idea, but my credit it tanked so all I have is time and sounds like you may need a quicker way.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder why December. That’s such an odd explanation they gave you.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought that too. Which they just started reporting around this last December. So I wondered if they had to keep on so long 🤷🏻‍♀️
But from seeing others on here, I think as soon as they update my paid status, I’m going request for deletion. Can’t hurt anything
Message 5 of 14
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

I had both LVNV and PR CA's on my Credit reports and PFD both of them.

While PR was easier and faster- LVNV did agree to PFD and followed through on their promise.

Data points:

My LVNV CO was 2.5 Years old and about $200+ (PFD at $200)

My PR CO was close to 3 Years old and about $500 (PFD at $225)

Both reported as CO's at time of PFD request.

I used the addresses on my Credit File to write them.  I emailed PR and send certified letters to LVNV.

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the info! That definitely gives me hope. I emailed LVNV yesterday so fingers crossed. On my credit they show LVNV/Resurgent. But my husband has one with PR so we shall see if I can get either of them off.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did LVNV send you something in writing stating they would grant your pfd or did they tell you verbally? And when you have a CO If you want to do a PFD do you pay the full charge off amount or can you ask to pay less for deletion?
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need LVNV contact info also. Thanks
Message 9 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Just Google their address and send a certified letter for proof if needed down the road. They are a shady bunch and just about lead the complaint dept at the BBB for CA's for suing past 7 yrs of old debts.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.