Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in removing baddies and improving scores

tag
Fairfield
New Visitor

Need help in removing baddies and improving scores

I hear alot of people saying they have removed negatives from their reports. (Including yourself) I currently have negatives and am on my way to try to increase my credit score. I need to do something asap. I am hoping to buy a house this year. All three of my scores are right under 600. I think removing those old negatives may help. I am on time on major debts. Student loan, car, etc. I have two credit cards and they both are on-time and low balances. (100-200 each) My question to you is...How does someone remove negatives from their report? I currently have an account with MyFico and Truecredit so I can keep a really close eye on it. What method did you take to remove negatives?
Message Edited by llecs on 01-16-2010 12:01 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need help in removing baddies and improving scores

Fairfield, I split your post to form a new thread so that some of your questions can get answered.

BTW, Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

and What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.