Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with a CA's response to PFD

tag
ruger33
New Contributor

Re: Need help with a CA's response to PFD

Shameless bump
Gardening with one hand as I weed with the other...
400s LP 4/13 525 LP 6/13... Forever climbing,1st goal 600s
Message 11 of 19
ruger33
New Contributor

How about this letter to the OC while the CA picks their collective noses?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whom it may concern,

Enclosed are copies of account screen prints from your  (local) office.  I owe your company a total of $256.31 from 2 visits. I want to ask you to pull back the accounts from the collection agency so that I may pay you directly.

I know you must get sob stories all the time, but, this is my fault, I moved and neglected to forward my mail. I didn’t realize my Insurance didn’t take care of these bills until I pulled my credit reports last month.  I’ve been trying to deal with CSII, but they are apparently not interested in working with me towards a resolution, hence the request to pay you directly.  

Had I been aware that my insurance had not taken care of the entire balance, this matter would have been resolved a year ago. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you recall the debts from Credit Systems International, Inc. and allow me to pay you directly in full.

Thank you ,

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any thoughts? Send it or don't send it? Wait for the CA's next response?

Message 12 of 19
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Looks good to me but I would save the stamps and e-mail or just call them. 

Message 13 of 19
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 14 of 19
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@ guiness. Send me a pm please!!!

Message 15 of 19
ruger33
New Contributor

@ Dabears- I'd call but I only have local numbers at this time and the lady there politely told me no.

@Guiness- I just don't  want both the OC AND the CA to get butt-hurt and me burn both potential bridges so to speak. I'm still "OK" if one doesnt like me but I need one or the other to play ball if you know what I mean

Message 16 of 19
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@ruger33 wrote:

@ Dabears- I'd call but I only have local numbers at this time and the lady there politely told me no.

@Guiness- I just don't  want both the OC AND the CA to get butt-hurt and me burn both potential bridges so to speak. I'm still "OK" if one doesnt like me but I need one or the other to play ball if you know what I mean

Understand lol.

Message 17 of 19
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@ruger33 wrote:

I would like to say that I approve of this usage of 'butt-hurt'

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 18 of 19
ruger33
New Contributor

Update... A month or so ago I paid the OC in full, ready to just deal with have a couple $0 balance med collections on my report. 2 days ago I get a "due to extenuating circumstances we are deleting" letter from the CA...  Yay!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.